Gilger Contractors is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions.
PROJECT / GENERAL SUPERINTENDENT -
Gilger Contractors, an Austin based commercial construction general contractor is seeking a qualified construction superintendent to join our growing organization. A minimum of 10 years experience in commercial construction is required. Experience with ground up construction is a must. Ideal candidate will be able to plan, organize and prioritize work, be a decision maker and problem solver. Strong Work Ethic is essential. Possess a "Can-Do" attitude. Great opportunity for the right candidate. Competitive pay and benefits. Local Candidates only. Send resume for consideration.
PROJECT Engineer / PROJECT MANAGER -
Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management preferred. The proper candidate will excel in the following:
1. Ability to work in a team and also as an individual
2. Ability to make decisions and solve problems
3. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
4. Ability to communicate verbally with people inside and outside the organization
5. Ability to obtain and process information
6. Ability to analyze quantitative data
7. Technical knowledge related to commercial construction
8. Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office, Excel, Project
9. Ability to sell and influence others
10. Willingness and ability to commute to jobsites
This is a Great opportunity for the right candidate to join our company at an early stage and grow along with the organization. Competitive pay and benefits.